Camper Check List
Mark all Clothing! Leave Cell Phones at home. Bring only the minimum necessary. Some Vermont nights on the Lake can be cool!
- Pillow, sleeping bag or sheets and blankets. Flashlight. Water bottle.
- 5 leotards or work out shorts and shirts. Warm ups/sweats for colder weather • Hand grips, bands for under grips. (Basic grips can be borrowed from camp!)
- Bathing suits, 3 towels, sun block, bug spray, sun glasses.
- Sneakers, socks, water shoes (zebra mussels are part of our lake shore.)
- Pants, shorts, long and short sleeve shirts. “Crazy clothes” for camp dress up!
- Light weight and warm pajamas, underwear, toilet articles, flashlight, books.
- “Drawer Tower” or suitcase for storage of clothes, hair ties, battery operated fans
- Campers are responsible for their own cameras and ipods with their names on them
- An old shirt for tye dye/art class.
*Cell phone use is permitted on weekends.
A weekly Laundromat/mall visit occurs on Saturday AM. No food is permitted in cabins or the lodge, and junk food will not be stored in the kitchen. In addition to our 3 regular meals, morning and bed time snacks are provided. Fruit is available in the dining room 24/7. *Food for campers with allergies can be stored in the kitchen (gluten free, lactose intolerant……)
Click here to download the camper checklist.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO AN AWESOME SUMMER WITH YOU~ CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!